Elephant Theme Show and Crocodiles Farm Tour
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Post by Mayumi Y.,Japan Date Jan 30,2012
See all review
Elephant and Crocodile Show (Samphan)
Be entertained to the greatest elephant show in Thailand and enjoy a spectacular show of Crocodile Wrestling between man and crocodiles....
Samphran Crocodile Farm, situated on Phetkasem Road, about 30 kms from Bangkok. Enjoy a spectacular show of Crocodile Wrestling between man and crocodiles are also offers. The farm of more than 10,000 crocodiles is acclaimed to have one of the cleanest and most impressive public crocodile displays in the world. (by CITES) and The Magic Show.....
See the Greatest Elephant Show in Thailand, an elephant show complete with dramatic sounds and narration Watch a ceremonial rite to bless the buffalo hide cord before hunting the elephants. Be entertained to football jumbo cup, dancing and at play from well-trained cutes. And re-enacting Yutha Hathi, an ancient battle scene on elephant back in full battle gear...
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Bangkok only)
- Admission fee
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Please note that the tour leader may change the itinerary without prior notice due to traffic jams, traffic limitations, sports or political events, adverse meteorological conditions, or other reasons of "force majeure"
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.