BNH Hospital Bangkok

Search health check up in Thailand



BNH Hospital Bangkok

The BNH hospital, formerly known as the Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital, was established originally to provide nursing care for expatriates. The hospital, opened by the British Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. George Grenville, CMG in 1898, was one of the first private hospitals in the Kingdom of Siam.

In 1901, King Rama VI granted the BNH Association, a non-profit making organization, a royal charter in honour of his father, King Rama V, and provided funds for the hospital to extend its care to Thais. In 1991, the BNH Medical Centre was formed to establish a new international standard hospital to meet the demands of the increasing domestic and international market for private health care.

The new BNH Hospital complex became operational in 1996. Occupying the same two-acre site in Convent Road, it is surrounded by mature trees and tropical greenery, and is located between Silom Road and Sathorn Road, close to the business, financial and entertainment district of Bangkok, It can be reached easily from all parts of the city by road, or by BTS Sky Train, MRT Metro, from the Sala Daeng Station.

Your selected travel date from - ( Change dates )

Please enter to change date