Chiang Saen and Chiang Khong Tour
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Chiang Saen and Chiang Khong
Depart for the two small lively towns on the Mekong River bank. Take a boat trip from the Golden Triangle downstream to Chiang Saen. The ruins of the Chiang Saen architecture can be found scattered throughout the town. Continue by minibus along the Mekong River to visit Ban Had Pai, a Tai Lue/Lahu weaving village. Then stop for lunch at a local restaurant in Chiang Khong. Next, visit Baan Kiew Karn, a village of White Hmong located on a hilltop. Return to Golden Triangle mountain viewpoint and transfer back to the hotel.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Chiang rai city only)
- English speaking guide.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang Rai area. (To be advised)
- Tour and program can be flexible depending on time and weather condition.