Mon Way of Life (Elephant Riding - Bamboo Rafting - Long-tail boat - Lawa Cave - Sai Yok Noi Waterfall )
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Mon Way of Life ( Elephant Riding - Bamboo Rafting - Long-tail boat - Lawa Cave - Sai Yok Noi Waterfall )
The Mon people once immigrated from Burma (Myanmar) to Thailand to make their living here. Their way of life distinguishes from others and fascinate Thai and foreign tourists equally: The Mon people live in harmony with the nature and make their living traditionally from farming. Their houses are built from bamboo and wood.
This trip gives you the chance to get in touch with native tribes in a remote jungle nearby the Kwai Noi River. In addition you will have several enjoyable activities like a ride on an elephant, bamboo rafting, a boat trip along the Kwai Noi River through breathtaking landscape before you get finally in touch with the tribes. Continue your journey by long-tail boat to the beautiful Lava Cave which is famous for its marvellous stalactites and a stalagmite awaiting your exploration.
- Entrance fee(s) for destination(s), meals mentioned in the program.
- Transportation with A/C van , long-tail boat.
- English speaking guide.
- All activities mentioned above incl. elephant riding , bamboo raft.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Kanchanaburi , Bangkok area. (To be advised)