Krabi Sea Kayaking
Krabi Sea Kayaking
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Kayaking at Ao Thalane
Post by Sergey,Russian Federation Date Nov 26,2016
See all review
Ao Talen is a small fishing village, located in the heart of Krabi's local mangrove ecosystem. By paddling a canoe or kayak through the intricate waterways, you can penetrate the diverse swamps and limestone karsts, highlighted by a lagoon and canyon. The wildlife here is plentiful, and includes birds, reptiles and mammals. Of the birds frequently sighted in the mangroves, there are brown-winged kingfishers, Pacific reef egrets, Asian dowitchers and white-bellied sea eagles. The most commonly sighted mammals and reptiles are otters, macaques, gibbons and two-banded monitor lizards. In the muddy, shallow waters, fiddler crabs and mud skippers are also common. Half of full day paddling trips can be easily arranged by local operators.
Ban Bor Thor is an area about a 40 minute minibus ride north of Krabi and Ao Nang. The area is a National Park in which there is a complex system of rivers, inlets and limestone caves. This area is one of the earliest sites of human occupation in Thailand and is rich in archeological treasures, artifacts and cave drawings. Many of these caves are only accessible by Kayak.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Krabi (Ao Nang Beach,Krabi Town).
- English speaking guide.
- Accident Insurance.
- National Park Admission Fee.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
What to bring
Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-shirt, Beach Towel, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Camera, Extra Films, Light Deck Shoes and a little Money for Sundries
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi area. (To be advised)
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
All Water Activities in Krabi
All Water Activities Destination
|Bangkok||Hua Hin||Koh Chang|
|Koh Phangan||Koh Samui||Krabi|
All Hotels in Krabi
All Thailand Shows
All Thailand Hotels Destination
hotels2thailand.com is a registered travel agent with the Tourism Authority of Thailand. TAT License No. 11/3240