Safari Tour Program C 7in1
Safari Tour Program C 7in1
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Excellent day out for the family
Post by Fred,Australia Date Mar 23,2016
See all review
Safari Tour Program C 7in1 (4.30 hrs.)
Phuket safari and eco-tours, it's the great opportunity to see how well-trained elephants can be by our professional staffs. Riding on elephant's back is the highlight of the trips while you can enjoy the beautiful scenic of Thailand's tropical jungle and waterfalls. Closer touch with tropical trees, plantations, and beautifully colour birds and wildlife as you trek along the mountain paths with your friendly elephant near small streams. It is great chance of elephant experience.
- Explore the jungle while riding the elephant.
- Watch monkey and elephant show
- Try out rice farming, oxcart riding, nature canoe, off road and many other activities
- Professional Guide.
- Accident Insurance.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town only).
- Elephant Trekking 30 minutes, Elephant Show, Monkey Show, Thai Rice Farming, Ox-Cart Riding, Buffalo Photo, Rubber Tapping, Thai Cooking Show, Thai Life Style, Thai Boxing Show, Nature Canoe, Off Road
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc.
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket area. (To be advised)
- Minimum of 2 adults required.
- Children between 4 - 11 years old will be charged as the child price.
- In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.
Important Thing To Know
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Time/Duration: Start time 08:00 am - 12.30 pm. and 14:30 pm - 19:00 pm. / 4:30 hours duration.
- What to bring: We recommend face towel, hat or cap, umbrella, camera, bottled water, extra clothes.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions..
- This tour operates everyday.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- An Elephant could only carry up to 25% of its body weight, however, it is advisable that it will only carry up to 200 kg. (2 persons).
All Day Trips in Phuket
All Day Trips Destination
All Hotels in Phuket
All Thailand Shows
All Thailand Hotels Destination
hotels2thailand.com is a registered travel agent with the Tourism Authority of Thailand. TAT License No. 11/3240