Phuket Fantasea (except Asean residents)
Phuket Fantasea (except Asean residents)
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Good food and show
Post by Adeel,Oxford, UK Date Nov 28,2016
See all review
Phuket Fantasea, (The Great Performance of Thai culture and theme park entertainment) is located on Komala area (4 kilometers north of Patong) - Phuket. The 140-acre site hosts an numerous attractions of Thai culture, myths and history exploring combine with the ultimate combination of high-technology and State-of-The-Art pyrotechnics. With costs over 100 million dollars, Phuket Fantasea certainly grabs the most tourism attention with in its own right. 9 spectacular show themes Thai culture, magical illusions, 4-Hi Tech effects, performance, acrobatics, magic show with audience participation, aerial ballet, giant laser projections, illusion and mystery, elephant circus and stunts into one stunning grandeur and excitement. In the end, Show time 21:00 p.m. Reservation recommended to book in advance. Phuket FantaSea Show
A 4,000 seats restaurant provides a grand buffet of World Wide cuisine by Thailand's finest chefs. The Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant is suitable for small and large groups, that offers a huge range of facilities, all are impress by warm service and atmosphere of guardian eyes Kinnaree (half-bird and half-woman creature in Thai myths). A huge theatre with seating for 3,000 persons with State-Of-The-Art audio-visual effects. Carnival Festival Village is the very first spot you see when enter Phuket Fantasea with Thailand's architectural history.
Each unique facade in Phuket Fantasea delivers a great shopping experience, where visitors can purchase high quality locally made products, such as silk, leather, handicrafts, ceramics, jewellery, souvenirs, unusual items about elephants and Siamese twins, and much more Festival Village is a fantastic introduction to this heaven, where the accent is on fun combining to Thailand's legendary hospitality. It is clear that Phuket Fantasea has a good variety of attractions to delight visitors of all age groups.
- Dinner Starts from 18.00 - 20.30 p.m.
- Show Starts from 21.00 - 22.15 p.m.
- Bringing a camera in is Permittable.
- The number of seat each time is on request. We can not know number of seat until the date of showtime. (Automatic Random).
- As a courtesy other passengers, please be ready at the Main Lobby (unless otherwise indicated) at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Present your vouchers to our chauffeur before boarding.
- Although our goal is to provide the most comfortable timely service, occasionally there might be a delay due to lateness of other passengers, traffic, weather coditions, vehicle troubles etc. We apologize for such circumstance and thank you for your understanding.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park is open everyday except Thursday (If Thursday falls on a public holiday, the park may be open as normal).
Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant
- The road from the Carnival Village leads to the blue lake, in which floats the beautiful Golden Pavilion, entrance to the world’s grandest 4,000-seat dining facility -- the Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant. Here mythical kinnarees - half-bird and half-woman of legendary beauty and graciousness - look after their guests like proverbial kings. Amidst a mystical Himmaphan forest setting, visitors can indulge in a sumptuous feast of Royal Thai dishes and delicacies from popular international cuisine, prepared by some of Thailand's finest chefs.
Suriyamas Seafood Buffet Restaurant
- Located at Phuket FantaSea, Suriyamas Restaurant specialises in seafood as well as preparing glamorously prepared international and Thai delicacies. The theme is that of a Thai palace and the restaurant is accordingly fitted out with elaborate decorations, golden statues of mythical angels and regal décor. Suriyamas caters for large or intimate gatherings and is situated next to the giant Golden Kinnaree Restaurant in the theme park.
- Child rate is for child ages 4-11 years old and height MUST not exceed 140 cm. Please notify us for your child's age and height in online reservation form.
- Child under 4 years of age may enter show theater free of charge, but they shall be under their parent's control and will not be provide with seat.
Ticket (Normal Seat)
- Normal Seat set in a normal seating position.
Ticket (Gold Seat)
- For the best view of the show, we recommend that you select the centrally located Gold Seat.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket, Khao Lak and Phang Nga area. (To be advised)
- Round-trip air-conditioned minibus transfer from hotels in Khao Lak and Phang Nga (operates on Mon, Wed, Sat)
All Shows in Phuket
All Shows Destination
|Chiang Rai||Hat Yai||Hua Hin|
All Hotels in Phuket
All Thailand Hotels Destination
hotels2thailand.com is a registered travel agent with the Tourism Authority of Thailand. TAT License No. 11/3240